The following guidelines and rules must be adhered to by all users posting and/or viewing comments:
– If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you.
– Do not post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
– Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements.
– Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
– Do not post material that infringes copyright.
– Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
– Keep all comments relevant and ‘on topic’ to the particular One Sentence (.) posting open for comments.
– One Sentence (.) will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
If One Sentence (.) receives notice that any posting is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments, One Sentence (.) may remove that posting and/or any other related postings.
Please note that unless One Sentence (.) is notified of a posting that is not in keeping with these terms and conditions then we will not remove it, furthermore we do not exercise any form of editorial control or censorship of Comments other than the above stated procedure.
The number one guideline? Be creative and have fun!